Tebeka is fully funded through the generous support of our donors, and we deeply appreciate all gifts. Gifts made in Israel or the United States, and gifts above £50 in the United Kingdom are 100% tax-deductible.
1) Make a gift through Friends of Ethiopian Jews, selecting Tebeka as the recipient organization.
2) Send a check to Friends of Ethiopian Jews, with “Tebeka” in the memo line! The address is:
Friends of Ethiopian Jews
3) Make a gift through Israel Gives at http://www.israelgives.org/amuta/580355717.
4) Click for more information on how to give through PEF Israel Endowment Funds, Inc..
1) Go to neemanfoundation.com/showitem.asp?itemid=donate_now and select Tebeka.
2) Send a check to The Ne’eman Foundation’s office in Canada:
The Ne’eman Foundation
1) Send a check to:
2) Send us funds through a bank transfer:
3) Make a gift through IsraelGives.
1) Please be in touch with New Israel Fund—United Kingdom for instructions on making a donor-advised gift at:
25-26 Enford Street London W1H 1DW
Please note that gifts through this site will not go straight to Tebeka unless you speak to NIF first.